The Pre Academy will focus:
- Fun & Exciting Sessions to motivate and energise your child
- Skill Based activities giving them a chance to practice the key skills required for their age group
- Improve their confidence and self esteem through the inclusive and inspiring environment we create.
- Motor Skill Development – Speed, Agility, Quickness and Coordination. Essential Movement Patterns for Sport.
- Games and Activities each week to keep your child smiling
Want to find out more? Visit our website to learn about our curriculum, Values & Code of Practice so that you can be sure you’re choosing the right environment for your child.
IT WILL BE FUN! IT WILL BE EXCITING! THEY WILL LOVE IT!
Initially, we will run a 4 week Program from now until the end of TERM 2.
Located on Naturaliste Community Centre, Dunsborough, from 8:30am to 9:30am each week. Parents are welcome to stay and watch or drop and run so you have time to get yourself a coffee, do some shopping or run some errands.
Sunday 8th, Sunday 15th, Sunday 22nd, Sunday 12th, Sunday 19th, Sunday 26th (No Training on Sunday 5th September – Fathers Day)